BE THE FIRST.
EXCHANGE DISTRICT 4
CONDOS - MISSISSAUGA
REGISTER TO RECEIVE PLATINUM
VIP ACCESS TO PRICING & FLOORPLANS
EXCHANGE DISTRICT 4
Exchange Signature Residences Mississauga
Exchange Signature Residences is the fourth and final tower at Exchange District and the last opportunity for elite living in downtown Mississauga.
Master-Planned Community in the heart of Mississauga! Located
at Burnhamthorpe Road & Hurontario Street
Enjoy sophisticated finishes in this best-in-class location, built by a trusted developer, while surrounded by a world of urban amenities at your door.
Exchange Signature Residences is the final opportunity for elite living at Exchange District in downtown Mississauga.
Future residents will live directly across from Square One Shopping Centre -- which means having unparalleled access to 360+ stores and services!
Not only that but you will also be just moments from the upcoming Hurontario LRT, MiWay Transit, GO Transit, Sheridan College, Celebration Square, Major Highways and so much more
Exchange Signature Residences is steps from Canada's Largest Development In History! 130-Acres of land surrounding Square One Shopping Centre will transformed with the addition of 37 new Residential Towers which are to house approximately 18,000 residents.
New Office Towers bringing thousands of new jobs to Mississauga's Downtown and new Retail and Restaurants.
A new Transit Hub connecting to the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) and finally a new Downtown that will rival major cities across North America.
EXCHANGE RESIDENCES CONDOS HIGHLIGHTS
- Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada
- In 2016, 130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion completed at Square One Shopping Centre, while welcoming 25 millions visitors annually
- Square One is Eastern Canada’s largest shopping centre.
- By 2041, 85000 Business in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created
- Sheridan College: 21,000 full-time and 17,000 continuing and part-time students
- University of Toronto Mississauga Campus: 13,500 undergraduate students, as well as 575 graduate students
- Easy access to anywhere in the city
- Many transit options including highway access, bike paths,
- Mississauga Transit, GO Transit, and LRT- Square One
- Several nearby main branches for major banks such as RBC and ICICI.
- Mississauga Celebration Square one major street away.
- Living Arts Center and the Art Gallery of Mississauga
- Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital on the intersection of Hurontario Drive and Queensway
- 18km of LRT lines
- 50% faster public commute with the new LRT
- 5 min drive to Highway 403 / 401 / 410
- 10 min drive to Pearson International Airport
- 20 min to Downtown Toronto
- 30 min to Rogers Centre
- On-site boutique hotel
- Signature concierge services
- Exclusive access to the Exchange Club with pool, rooftop terrace, basketball court, and party room
- Vibrant outdoor urban piazza
- Premium restaurants and cafés on-site including Edo Sushi and Atai Bistro
- Adjacent to Square One Shopping Centre